Parkwalk Opportunities EIS Fund is open all year round (evergreen).
Minimum investment is £25,000. Please note that EIS investments are high risk investments, see full risk warnings below.
- Impressive track record, on average returning subscriptions within 4 years
- Multi-award winning fund including ‘Best EIS’ at EISA Awards 2017, 2016 & Investment Week Awards 2016
- Diverse portfolio of at least 5 investments from early-stage university spin-outs through to AIM-listed
- Quick deployment, target 12 months for full subscription investment
- Transparent & aligned fee structure, no hidden portfolio fees
- High calibre deal flow through the university relationships
- Co-invests alongside institutional investors who invest non-tax advantaged money e.g. Amadeus, Invesco Perpetual, Touchstone Innovations
To discuss further, receive documentation or to check capacity please call our sales team on 020 3743 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Parkwalk Opportunities EIS Fund:
Parkwalk’s Opportunities EIS Fund was the largest/most popular growth EIS Fund of 2016/17 and 2017/18, according to figures published by independent commentator Tax Efficient Review. The latest Tax Efficient Review published in May 2018 has a 88/100 score. Click here to download.
Parkwalk have an enviable track record from focusing on companies commercialising proven patented technology, originating from the UK’s leading universities; an asset class that is coming to prominence with the likes of institutional investors such as Amadeus, Invesco and Lansdowne investing heavily in the sector.
The strength of their track record means Parkwalk are prepared to publish returns on their website, in contrast to many other EIS managers. As at April 2018, an investor who invested in the 2010/11 tranche has already received more than their original subscription back, including 1.8x cash returned, 0.8x unrealised gain, giving a total return of 2.96x including tax reliefs and fees.
Please note, past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and may not be repeated.
To discuss further or to check capacity please call our sales team on 020 3743 3100 or email email@example.com